Towable tubes serve the ideal purpose of creating more fun when engaging in numerous water activities. However, most people are concerned when it comes to the safety of having more than one person on the tube. Hence, regardless of age or size some of the best 3-person towable tubes are built with the finest materials that support the weight of a large number of people while still creating an adventurous fun time.
Towable tubes come in various styles and sizes, including 2-person, 3-person, and 4-person variants. As a result, you may be perplexed about which one to choose from the crowd. Before acquiring a 3-person towable tube for your watercraft, it is advisable to consider the tube’s types, fittings, and dimensions.
This guide provides you with a list of the best affordable, modern, and 3-person towable tubes to pick from, and why you may need one.
Reasons You Need a 3-Person Towable Tube
Everyone enjoys having fun on the sea, and towable tubes are becoming increasingly popular as new materials and technology make them safer and more flexible. A 3-person towable tube lets you have fun on the water with family and friends, and new designs illustrate how far we’ve gone from the classic black inflatable raft that started the trend.
The benefits of having a 3-person towable tube for your boat go beyond this. Other reasons you might consider purchasing a towable tube include:
- Some of the most recent towable tube designs have a sturdy platform, which reduces the frequency of wipeouts in previous device generations.
- You can quickly detach and attach a towable tube, and it doesn’t take long to set up. Most towable tube designs have safety belts to keep riders in place.
- You can allow your entire family to enjoy whitewater kayaking without placing them in danger. That is, assuming you are simply using the water tubes.
The Best 3-Person Towable Tubes Worth Buying
Choosing among high-quality towable tubes can be difficult for first-timers. The best three-person towable tubes each have their specifications and features. A boat owner who wishes to purchase towable tubes should consider certain factors. There is a high risk of purchasing the incorrect one if proper consideration and planning are not taken.
Here are some of the best 3-person towable tubes for any boat to help you narrow down your options:
This towable tube for three people has twin premium nylon grips with rubber knuckle protectors. It also has heavy-duty synthetic nylon covering and zippers for enhanced durability and safety. This inflatable water tow tube raft features a broad universal seating design with a pulling capacity of 4500lbs, and it can accommodate up to 3 people.
The Serene Life Heavy-Duty Booster Tube aids adults and children in maintaining balance and stability while at sea. It has a speed safety valve for quick deflation and inflation and rolls up for easy transport and storage.
Features of the Serene Life Heavy-Duty Booster Tube
- Towable deck seats.
- EVA foam pads.
- High visibility graphics.
- Dual grab handles.
- Speed safety valve.
- Unique and improved backrests.
- Neoprene knuckle guards.
- Cushioned side walls.
- Back and front towable points.
- The improved backrest guarantees a secure ride for both adult and young riders.
- It folds up for simple storage or transit.
- The heavy-duty nylon cover provides added durability and is safer.
- Its 4500 pulling capacity accommodates up to three people
- The safety valve ensures fast and easy deflation/inflation.
- It easily loses air within 24 hours.
- The poor design makes it ride low in the water and constantly sprays the rider.
The Obcursco towable tube features a safe air cushion backrest ideal for families and kids of all age categories. It has double tow point tubes that provide multiple riding styles by adding the points on both sides of the tube. The tube has a maximum weight capacity of 510 pounds and can tow 1-3 people simultaneously.
The Obcursco towable tube has a heavy-duty 840D nylon cover that protects the tube from damage. It has a high performance and comfy neoprene foam pads, making it much easier to hang onto while the boat is cruising at full speed. Thanks to foam handles and knuckle guards, riders can kneel or sit in multiple riding positions while staying safe.
Features of the Obcursco Towable Tube
- It weighs 17.4 kg.
- Dual grab handles
- Padded knuckle guards.
- Drainage system.
- Safe air cushion backrest.
- 840D heavy-duty nylon cover.
- It is ideal for families and children of all age brackets.
- The 840D nylon cover protects the tube from unwanted damage.
- High performance.
- The Boston valve helps in quick deflation and inflation.
- Easy to fold and store after deflation.
- Not quite durable.
- It deflates easily.
The WOW Super Thriller remains one of the best towable tubes ever. It’s a unique model designed for water sports fanatics to enjoy thrilling rides behind a boat. The tube has a reinforced towing system, zippered valve cover, and heavy-gauge PVC bladder that provides added durability. This deck tube has a unique structure that allows one-way inflation and prevents air leakage.
For protection, the WOW Super Thriller comprises dual webbing foam handles and knuckle guards that provide peak comfort and exceptional traction around tight corners. Its speed valve helps fast deflation/inflation, so you don’t lose air while replacing the cap. Furthermore, the superior towing system makes attaching the tube to a boat using tow ropes easier and more secure.
Features of the WOW Super Thriller Deck Tube
- It weighs 20.55 lbs.
- Reinforced towing system.
- Safety valves.
- Heavy-gauge PVC bladder.
- EVA foam pads.
- Secure, fast, and easy to attach using tow ropes.
- The speed valve regulates one-way inflation and prevents air loss when replacing the cap.
- The EVA foam provides comfort and excellent traction around tight curves.
- The tube’s reinforced structure provides added durability.
- Super cheap and affordable.
- It requires a connector rope to attach the tube to a tow rope.
- The tube handles falls apart within four months of use.
- The customer service warranty is non-existent.
This product is a conventional towable tube with all the features you’d expect from the AIRHEAD brand. It has EVA foam cushions, air-cushioned stabilizer walls, and various padded handles for accommodating 1-4 people. Combined with Airhead’s patented Speed Safety Valve, you’ll spend less time setting up and more time on the water.
For durability, the AIRHEAD Towable Tube has RF welded seams, heavy-gauge PVC, and a heavy-duty complete nylon cover. The whole tube consists of double-stitched nylon for added durability and comfort.
Features of the AIRHEAD Towable Tube for Boating
- Padded knuckle guards.
- An updated version of Kwik-Connect.
- Double grab handles.
- Heavy-duty nylon cover.
- Speed safety valve.
- It weighs 29 lbs.
- Ideal for watersports and boating.
- The Kwik-Connect feature helps in easy and quick rope attachment.
- Its heavy-duty nylon cover provides added durability.
- The speed safety valve helps in easy deflation and inflation.
- Tough to blow up.
- No warranty requests.
With a carefully constructed form that cuts through the wake, you’ll be sailing over the water on the Sports Stuff Turbo Blast all season long. The tube has a self-draining bottom to keep you comfortable while riding, a partial tube cover, and four knuckle guarded neoprene handlebars.
The heavy-duty PVC bladder and the characteristic speed safety value keep you safe and secure on the water. The Sports Stuff Turbo Blast is quick, safe, and equipped for hours of water fun.
Features of the Sports Stuff Turbo Blast Tube
- Non-slip and padded handlebars.
- Speed safety valve.
- Heavy-duty nylon cover.
- It weighs 12.07 kg.
- The speed safety valve aids in fast and easy deflating and inflating.
- Accommodates up to 3 persons for watersports and boating activities.
- The cushioned handlebars provide stability and comfort.
- After a few months of use, it develops a flaw.
- Less stable on the water.
This towable tube provides added stability, and the foam-filled centrifugal force helps riders remain in place while out on the sea. With this tube comprising heavy-duty gauge PVC, the RAVE Sports tube is as durable. When boarding in deep water, the rear boarding strap on this tube is positioned such that riders can quickly reach it, grip on firmly, and climb aboard the tube.
The RAVE Sports Towable Tube adds stability on a distinctive tapered “D” shaped tube for the ride of your life. The built-in centrifugal force deterrents keep riders in position, resulting in fewer pauses and less gasoline consumed overall. In addition, the Skim-fast bottom gives a smooth and rapid ride while allowing the tube to level quickly.
Features of the RAVE Sports Towable Tube
- Leg bumpers.
- Boston valve.
- It weighs 5.53 kg.
- Quick connect towable point.
- EZ Neoprene handlebars.
- The foam-filled structure provides added stability by keeping the riders in place while at sea.
- Connects easy.
- The rear boarding strap enables riders to climb onto the tube with ease.
- The leg bumpers and side wings keep riders in place and prevent lesser fuel consumption.
- Cheap and affordable.
- Poor customer service.
- Too small and only fits children.
The G-Force tube provides a thrilling journey for up to four thrill-seekers. Because of its topside stabilizer fins’ centrifugal force, the four superior nylon-wrapped handles with neoprene knuckle shields give a secure and comfortable grip. The G-Force has a robust heavy gauge virgin PVC bladder that is entirely coated with a durable double-stitched nylon cover and is fitted with a Kwik-Connect and safety valve for effortless rope hook-ups deflating and inflating.
Features of the G-Force Towable Tube
- Bolster fins.
- Padded handlebars.
- It weighs 6.96 kg.
- A patented Kwik-Connect
- It accommodates 1-4 persons for watersport and boating activities.
- The Bolster fins keep the riders safe and secure while tubing.
- The entire G-Force tube is fully covered with double stitched nylon to ensure longevity and comfort.
- The Kwik-Connect aids in easy and quick rope attachment.
- Poor product quality.
- Bad customer support.
- It doesn’t last five days of tubing.
Maintenance and Safety Tips
Taking good care of any product, including towable tubes, is essential. Maintaining your 3-person towable tube should be a simple task. All you must do is adhere to a series of step-by-step procedures. With regular maintenance and care, you may greatly improve and extend the lifespan of your towable tube. Not only will that help, but its rate of functioning will rise dramatically.
- Store the tube deflated to avoid straining the nylon cover and making it more difficult for it to be harmed accidentally when in storage.
- Avoid storing the item in direct sunlight as UV radiation will harm the surface and color.
- Let the tube air-dry before storing it to avoid mildew or mold from forming.
- Before entering the water, double-check that you have properly inflated your towable tube.
- When cleaning the tube, use a gentle soap.
- Always use salt water to rinse the tube after use.
- The first factor to evaluate is if the rope is at least 20 feet long. This is done to decrease the likelihood of carbon monoxide poisoning. The optimal rope length is between 51 and 66 feet.
- Before tubing, be certain that you are wearing your life jacket.
- Before the driver starts the boat, make sure you’re hanging on securely.
- Tubes do not require high pressure during inflation. To inflate the tube, use a 12-volt pump or an electric pump.
- Do not leave the tube out in the sun since it will expand. To help it live longer, let it out some air and place it in the shade.
Purchasing and using the best 3-person towable tubes can be enjoyable to spend time at sea. Even though surging through the sea at top speed sounds like one of the most fun water sports, it does not rule out the possibility of danger. As a result, this guide provides useful data and includes reviews of towable tubes that we believe are of the highest quality.